You are purchasing a NEW:
Fits Honda CRZ 4" Fender Hash Mark Racing Stripes. Fits all Models. (Fits most other cars and trucks.)
Why Buy From Us?
We use Quality Vinyl. All weather high temperature material that is rated for 4-6 years of outdoor durability and will give you a beautiful look that will last.
FAST and FREE SHIPPING
We ship 5 days a week and ship within 24 hours of payment.
You may choose any color or side you'd like or both sides from the drop down menu above. A little trimming will be required to fit your car. Please email us with any questions.
Made by the owner of the Predator Corvette.
If you purchase 1 side you get:
1. 4" x 22" = 2 hash marks
If you purchase both sides you get:
1. 4" x 22" = 2 hash marks for both sides
This vinyl can be installed using 3M Primer 94 and 3M Edge sealer, these are recommended by 3M vinyl wrap training class, these products will promote adhesion and add life to your vinyl. We would highly suggest using a 3M primer 94 or professional installation.
When installing the racing stripes, make sure the surfaces that you apply the material to must be smooth, non porous, and thoroughly cleaned from dust, grease, or any other contamination. Dry application only.
We are not responsible for improper installation. If you have any questions before you purchase, please email us.
1. Make sure the surfaces that you apply the material to is smooth, non porous, and thoroughly cleaned from dust, grease, or any other contamination.
2. You can apply the racing stripes almost anywhere on the fender you like, normally with a 1" gap.
3. When you have the location you want to put the racing stripes, Peel off the backing from the decal (NOTE: pull off slowly.) exposing the adhesive side. Start from one side, stick the decal to the surface, then using a squeegee or a credit card wrapped in cloth to make sure it does not scratch the decal, start working your way to the other side of the decal applying pressure with the squeegee or credit card in order to remove the air bubbles. Be sure to apply pressure on the edges to make sure it is securely stuck on correctly.
4. When the vinyl has been applied, trim the excess.
5. If you still have air bubbles under the decal, use the squeegee or credit card to work the bubbles out. Start from the middle of the decal and work them out to the edge.
Shipping in the USA: Free Shipping.
International Shipping: Please email us before you order to calculate your shipping charges.
Shipping is calculated by your Country and zip codes. USPS Priority International (6-10 Business days)
International Buyers: We don't have knowledge of other country's laws outside of the USA so please make sure that your postal service will allow the item into your country before buying them. We are not responsible for custom taxes or levies your country may charge you.