You are purchasing a NEW:
Compass decal with Mountains.
Great for your hood or door, even your windows.
(Fits Jeep Wrangler & fits most other cars and trucks.)
Why Buy From Us?
We use Quality Vinyl. All weather high temperature material that is rated for 4-6 years of outdoor durability and will give you a beautiful look that will last.
FAST and FREE SHIPPING
We ship 5 days a week and ship within 24 hours of payment.
You may choose any color from the drop down menu above. Please email us with any questions.
Made by the owner of the Predator Corvette.
1. approx. 22" wide x 20" tall = qty 1 Hood decal. (Note: Comes with transfer tape for easy install, decal is cut out (blackout).)
About the vinyl: All weather high temperature material that is rated for 6 years of outdoor durability and will give you a beautiful look that will last.
ORACAL 651 is an outstanding intermediate glossy calendared vinyl. The unique ORACAL face film is 2.5 mil which splits the difference between 2 mil cast vinyls and most 3 mil calendared films. The result is a thinner, more conformable intermediate vinyl. Unmatched dimensional stability means ORACAL 651 will last longer with better resistance against shrinking, cracking, or peeling than any other calendared vinyl.
The re-positionable pressure-sensitive solvent adhesive means you can apply ORACAL 651 on most substrates dry without application fluid and lightly re-position it until it's just right. Then apply pressure to activate the adhesive and finish the installation.
This vinyl can be installed using 3M Primer 94 and 3M Edge sealer, these are recommended by 3M vinyl wrap training class, these products will promote adhesion and add life to your vinyl. We would highly suggest using a 3M primer 94 or professional installation.
We are not responsible for improper installation. If you have any questions before you purchase, please email us.
1. Make sure the surfaces that you apply the material to is smooth, non porous, and thoroughly cleaned from dust, grease, or any other contamination.
2. The decals comes with an outside border that you will help you align the decal, you will remove it after installation.
3. Use painters tape to mark the location that you want to place the decal. When you have the location you want to put the Decal, Peal off the backing paper from the decal from the top side first, about 2 inches, then stick the decal with the transfer tape to the car, then slowly pull the backing paper down as you squeegee the top side of the transfer tape, be sure that the decal does not stick to the backing paper.
4. After you have removed the backing paper and the decal is stuck to the car, using a squeegee or a credit card, applying pressure with the squeegee or credit card in order to remove the air bubbles. Be sure to apply pressure on the edges to make sure it is securely stuck on the car.
5. Slowly remove the Transfer tape starting from the top side of the decal, be sure that the decal is not coming off with the transfer tape, if it is, then squeegee more before removing the transfer tape. After the transfer tape has been removed, peel off the outside square border.
6. If you still have air bubbles under the decal, use the squeegee or credit card to work the bubbles out. Start from the center of the decal and work them out to the edge.
Shipping in the USA: Free Shipping.
International Shipping: Please email us before you order to calculate your shipping charges.
Shipping is calculated by your Country and zip codes. USPS Priority International (6-10 Business days)
International Buyers: We don't have knowledge of other country's laws outside of the USA so please make sure that your postal service will allow the item into your country before buying them. We are not responsible for custom taxes or levies your country may charge you.